We accept most major insurance plans, including medicare.
Your care at Life Chiropractic Clinics is managed by experienced, licensed chiropractors who are assisted by skilled interns. After taking a detailed history and conducting a thorough examination, they will provide you with a one-on-one report of findings providing you with options for care.
Our chiropractors seek to discover the underlying causes of malfunction in your body and provide supportive care to enhance normal, natural function.
The Initial Chiropractic Visit
- A thorough review of your health history
- Clinical evaluation, with particular attention paid to the spine
*X-rays (if necessary) are reviewed by a LIFE Chiropractic Centers radiologist who will coordinate your findings with your chiropractic provider to be reviewed with you in detail at your Report of Findings during your second visit to our office.
The Second Visit
- 1:1 report of findings with your Chiropractor
- Recommend personalized care plan options
- Receive initial treatment
Personalized Care Plan
- Regular discussion of your progress
- Evaluate the need for different therapy techniques
- Manual adjustment of the spine and other parts of the body
- Electrical muscular stimulation
- And More…
- Educate on self care to accelerate your healing
Involves no Drugs or Surgery
Chiropractic is a natural healing method that stimulates the body’s communication system to work more effectively to initiate, control and coordinate the various functions of the body’s cells, organs and systems of the body.
Partner with Other Healthcare Professionals
As Doctors of Chiropractic we work, tandem with other healthcare professionals. If your condition requires attention from another specialty within healthcare, we will make a recommendation or referral.